Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled

Welcome to guild Exiled

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Angus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brownangus

About Angus Empty
PostSubject: About Angus   About Angus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:36 am

I've played WoW off and on since it launched. Brownangus is actually my first character that I leveled and I transferred him here from Gorefiend.

After getting bored with being a resto druid(the only notable spec at the time) I took a break from the game for a few months and then rolled some Alliance toons (priest, warrior and hunter)on the Terenas server.
After being frustrated at the over population of Warriors on Terenas I took another break from the game for quite some time until about a month before the release of BC.

I rolled a BE Paladin first(Bobbyjoe) got bored quickly and rolled a mage(Waterboy). I then joined the guild Invictus which is where I met Elric. That guild went to shit and Elric and I broke off into another guild ( I can't think of the name) which is where we met Dastrongone. After Dast being run out of the guild by some idiot warlock, Elric and I quit and Dast formed Silent Striders. Soon after, real life called and I took a break for a month or so, came back, transferred my druid and the rest most of you know.
Back to top Go down

About Angus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiled :: General Matters :: Tell us more about yourself !!!-
Jump to: