Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled

Welcome to guild Exiled

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrin

Me Empty
PostSubject: Me   Me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:20 pm

Well some of you have known me a little while since I showed up one day back in Luminarium. I feel that Luminarium, or, moreso, the people of Luminarium made my WoW days much better. Before that guild, I had been playing for about 4 and a half months, and had only been in 2 actualy groups before, and only one of which was semi-functional. I guess some of you liked me when I was elected leader of the new guild, Forgotten. Skipping foreward now, because I do not feel like writing the rest.
I left Silent Striders as soon as I saw all my friends left (which only turned out to be Luna, upon further inspection from my alt), maybe a hasty decision, but I figured if the people I had become quite fond of were going elsewhere, I should too.
But yes, I believe I shall enjoy this new guild... Pretty much anywhere people will help me, I'll have fun... I'll post more about my actual self later, until then, I really AM a blood elf female rogue.
Back to top Go down
Stash

Stash

Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me   Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:30 am

Hey everyone, here's a little about me:

I've been playing WoW since day 1. Been in couple guilds with Stash, SS was my fav, but since almost everyone here is from there, no worries there. I used to be hardcore, playing at least 8 hours a day, now I have other priorities and an angry girlfriend that cuts my time down a bit. I manage a convenience store in the middle of rural Wisconsin, so that keeps me busy with all the idiots I deal with on a regular basis. I am a 32 male, like tattoos, fast cars, fast bikes and fishing. That's about it for now.

Peace

Stash
Back to top Go down

Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiled :: General Matters :: Tell us more about yourself !!!-
Jump to: